Oracle Installation Expertise
- Software installations and upgrades, Oracle RAC cluster, ASM and Exadata
- Performance tuning, R12, SQL, PL/SQL, Linux, WebLogic, Middleware
- Database monitoring, troubleshooting, capacity and performance tuning
- Full ownership of security and access control of all servers and instances
- Responsible for patching, cloning, backups and restore of database and applications servers
- Support for the full Oracle Tech Stack (Database, Middleware and E-Business suite)
Oracle Security Expertise
- Access Management
- Identity Management
- User and Role Management
Frameworks / UI Expertise
- Oracle Forms, OAF, ADF, Cloud Apps
- Building custom pages that are setup based and not hard coded.
- Expertise in building robust pages that are concurrent multi users enabled and scalable to handle large number of transactions.
- Data security is maintained through MOAC – Multi-Org Access.
- SOA – Usage of BPEL, Oracle Service Bus
- Human Task flows
- Java SE
- Oracle Workflow using workflow builder
- Desktop Integrators
Live Virtual Reporting Expertise
- Oracle Reports
- BI Publisher reports
- OBIEE – Data Modelling, ODI, Dashboards
- OBIA – Analytics
- Custom Bots, OTBI
- Informatica – DAC & Usage
- Client based custom Reporting, Dashboard, Analytics, KPIs, Alerts and Notifications.
Experties in Oracle® Fusion Apps Extensibility
- Design SaaS Extension
- Usage of ADF WEB-Pages, PIM, UDA, Rules Engine
- Deploy Saas Extension
Experties – Integrate & Extend Oracle Cloud SaaS
- SaaS term customising means to change a standard (existing) artifact.
- SaaS term extending means to create a completely new artifact, custom object,view, page.
- Deploy Saas Extension along with Cloud SaaS